Root®With Noninvasive Blood Pressure and Temperature Monitoring
Root offers multiple high-impact innovations for use across the continuum of care:
- > Integrates Masimo’s breakthrough measurements from the Radical-7® handheld or Radius-7® patient-worn monitor
- > Instantly interpretable, high visibility display with intuitive, multi-touchscreen navigation for easy and adaptable use in hospital environments
- > Integrated noninvasive blood pressure and temperature monitoring
- > When used with Patient SafetyNet™* version 5000 or higher, Root enables clinicians to document vital signs data, measured from supported devices or manually entered on Root, to the patients’ Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- > Flexible measurement expansion through Masimo Open Connect™ (MOC-9™)
- • ISA™ CO2 capnography for sidestream monitoring featuring Nomoline™ technology for extended monitoring and cost-effective consumables
- • Designed to enable third-party MOC-9 measurement expansion
* The use of the trademark PATIENT SAFETYNET is under license from University HealthSystem Consortium.
Customizable for Healthcare Environments
- > Root shown with noninvasive Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry, rainbow® Pulse CO-Oximetry, rainbow Acoustic Monitoring®, blood pressure, and temperature
Root with Noninvasive Blood Pressure and Temperature Monitoring
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. See instructions for use for full prescribing information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.