Radius-7® The Power of Masimo’s Breakthrough Measurements in a Patient-worn Monitor
- > Oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate monitoring with Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry for reduced false alarms and increased true alarm detection during challenging conditions1, 2
- > Respiration rate monitoring with rainbow Acoustic Monitoring™ for increased patient tolerance compared to capnography3
Small, lightweight, and wearable for untethered monitoring and ambulation
- > Designed to promote greater patient comfort and independence
- > Reduces the need for nurses to disconnect the monitor each time the patient gets out of bed
Standard wireless communication
- > Short-range communication to Root® with secured Bluetooth®
- > Upgradable to WiFi for direct communication throughout the hospital to the Patient SafetyNet™* remote monitoring system
- > Parameter and waveform views facilitate on-the-spot assessment of patient status
- > Configurable display shut-off minimizes patient distraction and supports privacy while ambulating
- > Alarms through Root when in range, or directly on Radius-7 when out of range
- > Two “hot-swappable,” rechargeable modules (one on Radius-7, one charging in Root) minimizes monitoring interruption
- > 12-hour battery life facilitates just one module exchange per shift
- > Single-patient-use armband minimizes cross-contamination risk while ensuring patient comfort
- > Seamless module pairing with Root to facilitate nursing workflows
Each Radius-7 comes with two rechargeable, “hot-swappable” modules.
- 1 Taenzer A.H. et al. Anesthesiology. 2010 Feb;112(2):282-7.
- 2 Shah N. et al. J Clin Anesth. 2012 Aug;24(5):385-91.
- 3 Patino M et al. Paediatr Anaesth. 2013 Dec;23(12):1166-73.
- * The use of the trademarks Patient SafetyNet is under license from University HealthSystem Consortium.
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. See instructions for use for full prescribing information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.