Capnography and Multigas Monitoring Solutions
In 2012, Masimo acquired Phasein™ , a developer of capnography and multigas monitoring technologies. Masimo’s vision is to become the partner of choice for those requiring an easy to integrate, flexible solution for measuring respiratory gases in a wide range of clinical applications and patient populations. Masimo’s capnography and multigas solutions can provide:
- > Both mainstream and sidestream technologies
- > Flexible configurations from single gas capnography to advanced multigas
- > External analyzers sharing a universal communication protocol
- > Breakthrough Nomoline™ sampling lines for cost-effective hassle-free sidestream capnography and multigas measurements
Capnography and Multigas Measurements
- > Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- > Oxygen (O2)
- > Anesthetic agents (Halothane (HAL), Enflurane (ENF), Isoflurane (ISO), Sevoflurane (SEV), Desflurane (DES)), with auto agent identification
- > Nitrous oxide (N2O)
- > Respiratory rate (RR)
|ISA™ CO2||ISA OR+|
|Optional built-in module|
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. See instructions for use for full prescribing information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.
ISA AX+ and ISA OR+ are not licensed for sale in Canada.