|Capnography & Multigas
|ISA Capnography||ISA OR+||EMMA Capnometer||EMMA Capnograph||Nomoline|
ISATM OR+ Multigas MonitoringSupporting Anesthetic Agent and Ventilation Management
The ISA OR+ sidestream multigas analyzer with the Masimo Root® patient monitoring and connectivity platform provides the following features and benefits:
- > During general anesthesia, the ISA OR+ monitors the inhaled and exhaled concentration of five
anesthetic gas agents (Sevoflurane, Isoflurane, Halothane, Desflurane, Enflurane), carbon dioxide
(CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and oxygen (O2), in addition to respiration rate (RR)
- > Requires only 50 ml sampling flow to support monitoring of infants or adults
- > Minimal warm-up time and readings in seconds
- > Monitoring patients with high respiration rates, up to 150 bpm
- > Automatic temperature and pressure compensation
- > Low power consumption
- > Provides minimal alveolar concentration (MAC) calculated from the measured
anesthetic agents and
- > Appropriate for monitoring of infant, pediatric, or adult patients in a range of clinical environments including the OR, ICU, Medical-Surgical units, and emergency
- > Compatible with Masimo’s Nomoline™ Airway Adapter Set
When technology modules are connected with Root, additional parameters are available including Masimo SET® pulse oximetry (SpO2), noninvasive and continuous hemoglobin (SpHb®), PVI,® and SedLine® brain function monitoring.
ISA OR+ Multigas Monitoring
* Altitude, patient age and other individual factors are not considered in the MAC calculation.
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. See instructions for use for full prescribing information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.
ISA AX+ and ISA OR+ are not licensed for sale in Canada.